Изнајмувања за вили во Parrano
Parrano, village of Etruscan origin, it developed in a considerable way during the Middle Ages, starting with the castle, built around the year One Thousand, on top of ruins the Roman Empire. Before becoming a free municipality in 1500, it was first dominated by the nearby Orvieto and, later, by several Lordships in the area. Set in the Umbrian hills, in addition to being a location of noteworthy agricultural productions, it is also a tourist destination due to the presence of a nzumber of mineral water springs, used in hydrotherapy cures. A few steps away from the village, one notes the "Tane del Diavolo", authentic caves dating back to the Bronze Age.